What is SharePoint?
SharePoint is a collaboration platform where a company would share and store information internally. It is often used as an intranet where all sorts of documentation is stored and information is shared with and amongst employees.
How we can help?
We have years of experience in implementing and developing SharePoint online systems for companies at all levels.
Our products wrap around the new ISO9001:2015 specifications and are built with ISO in mind. From consultation, to setup, to development of new solutions, we offer a full package that delivers a completed product.
Did you know?
Did you knew that in our days SharePoint costs only around £3.80 per month per user? The good old days when you had to spend thousands to purchase SharePoint are long gone. It is now affordable for all to use and develop into a compliant space for all your internal administration needs.
Do you need special functionality that the out-of-the-box features of SharePoint can’t handle? We’ve got you covered. Our talented developers can create customised web parts, workflows, and solutions to target your specific business needs!
Why do I need it?
- It takes care of your documentation compliance issues like version control, access control, security, backup
- Your data is constantly being backed up
- Powerful search capabilities that makes finding information a breeze
- Once implemented and developed, administration workload can be reduced by at least 70%
- A must have for companies looking to get ISO approved
UX & UI Development
Not happy with the way your SharePoint solutions look or behave? Want to give a face-lift to that outdated portal? Need ideas to brand that web site or project page? We have a team of graphic designers and UX/UI experts eager to help you with just that!